We are seeking a Printer Repair Technician to join our growing team. If you like to take things apart, repair equipment, and interact on the phone with customers, then this is the position for you! We will train and develop the right person.
• Learn to operate and troubleshoot errors with our direct-to-garment printers
• Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, Skype, mobile
device or other communication means.
• Become familiar with internal components of our printers, such as boards, cables, printheads,
• Identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot all questions related to DTG printing.
• Effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
• Share knowledge and skills with other team members and supervisor.
• Aid the department in innovating and improving procedures.
• Conduct training webinars and other videos for customer education.
• Review and interpret incoming support requests, validate printer warranties and process RMA to the administrative team.
• Work with engineering team to test new products and prototypes.
• Monitor forums to help customers with concerns and help maintain positive online threads.
•Travel to trade shows and customer locations as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
•Minimum 1 year of experience as a service technician in a similar environment
•Enjoys interacting with customers over the phone
•Organized with excellent time management skills
•Experience in a call center is a plus
• Knowledge of general computer hardware and software
• Basic understanding of printer fundamentals
• Ability to work independently or in a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.) is a plus
America’s Best Direct to Garment Printer.
Omniprint International is one of the leading DTG manufacturers in the world. We offer solutions for companies of all sizes. Founded in 2003 with the goal to create a cost effective solution for full color garment printing, we are now in our 10th year of business.
We have been recognized by SGIA as one of the finest Direct to Garment printers on the market. Our products include patented features, such as our ‘Wet Cap’ system. As we continue to grow, we strive to continue our personable, humble approach. Our clients satisfaction is our top priority.