We are seeking a trainer to join our growing team. If you enjoy meeting new people every day and teaching, then this is the position for you! We will train and develop the right person.
• Train customers on the use of printers in accordance to set company guidelines.
• Assist customers with basic technical support as it relates to printer use.
• Organize and set customer appointments for training via telephone.
• E-mail customers necessary training documents before and after training appointments.
• Record customer trainings online and e-mail them immediately after training.
• Conduct training webinars and other videos for customer education, as assigned.
• Print samples and create sample kits in accordance with the daily required minimum.
• Train new associates on the basic functions and use of the printers.
• Develop training guides for customers and associates.
• Makes suggestions to improve the training department
Qualifications and Requirements:
•Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service role
•Organized and charismatic
•Enjoys talking to people
• Ability to work independently or in a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.)
America’s Best Direct to Garment Printer.
Omniprint International is one of the leading DTG manufacturers in the world. We offer solutions for companies of all sizes. Founded in 2003 with the goal to create a cost effective solution for full color garment printing, we are now in our 10th year of business.
We have been recognized by SGIA as one of the finest Direct to Garment printers on the market. Our products include patented features, such as our ‘Wet Cap’ system. As we continue to grow, we strive to continue our personable, humble approach. Our clients satisfaction is our top priority.