1. Of, pertaining to, or applying optics or the principles of optics.
2. Constructed to assist sight or to correct defects in vision.
3. Of or pertaining to sight or vision; visual.
4. Of or pertaining to the eye.
1. Something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
2. Rhe state or condition of being deceived; misapprehension.
3. An instance of being deceived.
4. Psychology . a perception, as of visual stimuli (optical illusion) that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality.
Optical Illusions… a trick of the eye and a teaser for the mind. What happens when you pair an optical illusion with a Tshirt? A pretty awesome product, that’s what! Check out these Direct To Garment printed Tshirt Illusions to let your mind be amazed.
What’s your favorite Tshirt illusion? Do you have any of your own you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you!